pApeRboY LaNd

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

MY SiSTEr'S ViSit

last month my sister and her family visited me here in kuching. they came near christmas during the school break.

below the photos..

eating durians.. yummy... T-B-L-R: my bro-in-law, my sis, Ah Wei (the middle child)


at Kuching International Airport.. looking at planes arriving and departing..
L-R: sis, ah wei, bro, Ah Mei (youngest), Ah Bee (eldest)


ah mei posing at the check-in counter..


lepak around at the departure hall..


posing at airport's KFC.. L-R: ah mei, ah wei


posing at the wall poster.. L-R: ah wei, ah mei, ah bee


Batu Kawah - MJC


nice view at mjc
more mjc photo..
Hokkien Garden..
hokkien hut
ah bee with his birth zodiac animal..
some candid shots in the house.. ah wei just finish taking bath..
ah wei dressing up.. haha.. he keep shouting at me as i taking the photo..
finally he's done dress up.. :)
before go back to Sarikei, we went for dinner
L-R: ah wei, sis
bro and ah mei
delicious...
ah mei posing with the mini christmas tree..
my sis and her family stay in my house for 3 days. they always come to kuching for holidays.
hope they have a great time here..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home